As an indispensable part of kitchen furniture, kitchen cabinets also play an important role in the kitchen. In daily life, kitchen cabinets bring a lot of convenience to our lives. So, how to clean and maintain the kitchen cabinet?
1. Soluble cleaners cannot be used for paint door panels.
2. All benzene solvents and resin solvents are not suitable for panel cleaners.
1. Avoid flowing down the water on the countertop and soaking into the door panel, otherwise it will be deformed for a long time.
2. If the door hinges and handles are loose and abnormal, please adjust them in time or notify the manufacturer for maintenance.
3. Solid wood door panels can be cleaned and maintained with furniture water wax. The crystal door can be wiped with flannel cloth dipped in warm water or neutral detergent.
1. When cleaning the sink, remember to clean the neck end of the tube behind the filter box together to avoid the accumulation of long-term accumulation of grease.
2. If the grease accumulates in the sink pipe for a long time and is not easy to clean, then try to pour some kitchen cleaners in the sink, and then rinse with hot water and then with cold water.
1. The carrying capacity of the upper cabinet is generally not the same as that of the lower cabinet, so light items such as seasoning jars and glasses are suitable for placing light items in the upper cabinet, and heavy objects are best placed in the lower cabinet.
2. The utensils put in the cabinet should be cleaned before putting them in. Pay special attention to the utensils to be wiped dry.
3. Wipe the hardware in the cabinet with a dry cloth to prevent water marks from being left on the surface.
4. The sink of the cooking table can be covered with filaments in advance to prevent vegetable scraps and small residues from blocking the water pipe.
1. Do not use hard scouring pads, steel wire balls, chemical agents or steel brushes for stainless steel cabinets. Use soft towels, soft scouring pads with water or brighteners, otherwise it will cause scratches or erosion. .
2. The kitchen cabinet made of fireproof board can be cleaned with household cleaner, wipe with nylon brush or nylon ball, then wipe with damp hot cloth, and finally wipe with dry cloth.
3. Soft scouring pads should be used for natural stone countertop, and toluene-based cleaning agents should not be used, otherwise it will be difficult to remove bleaching. When removing scale, do not use strong acid toilet powder, dilute hydrochloric acid, etc., otherwise it will damage the glaze and make it lose its luster.
4. If the kitchen cabinet is made of logs, dust should be removed with a duster first, and then wiped with a dry cloth or a special lotion for log maintenance. Do not use wet rags and oil cleaning products.